Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Brain damaged review!

I watched four movies last week. They were My Name Is Khan, Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya, 50 First Dates and Karthik Calling Karthik.

MNIK and KCK were good... worth watching once. 50 First dates... I loved the movie. A simple story with a sweet presentation. It was Awesome!
Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya... The movie was tolerable till Mannipaaya song. After that I just couldn't stand any nonsense from Jessie! Apparently, Gautam Menon has deliberately characterized her so. But the hero and heroine have really given their best for this movie and they look their best too!

Of the four movies I watched, the lead roles of three movies had some kind of brain damage.

Rizwan Khan in My Name Is Khan suffered from Asperger's syndrome, Lucy Whitmore in 50 First Dates suffered from Short term memory loss, Karthik in Karthik Calling Karthik suffered from Schizophrenia.

And Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya?! Well, the director was brain damaged! And yeah, finally when we walk out of the cinema, we would have definitely suffered some damage!

No comments:

Post a Comment