Monday, February 28, 2011

Writer's woes!!!

I always admire those who are able to write blog posts frequently and fluently because I've had troubles with writing regularly. I am an irregularly irregular blogger.

I had been thinking the reason for it and came up with this post. I don't write very often mostly because I don't have anything worth writing! But I do manage to come up with some crap occassionally!

Another important reason is Twitter! I express anything that I want to, on Twitter, within 140 characters, too often that I don't let it shape up to a sensible blog post!

And more often we all have that tongue-tie, mind block, word block and even nose block, that in no way help us to frame a worthwhile post! If people don't have any of these and still don't write, it means they have a life beyond blogger!

To all those who are able to write then and there, creatively and sensibly... Respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment