Monday, January 24, 2022

Revisiting the blog... 9 years later

 I remember my blogging days from my early undergraduate days as a naïve writer/ student. A casual revisit to the blog rekindled those memories, my days as a clueless college student. Now, one MBBS, one MS, a decade of life churning experiences, and 9 years later, all of these efforts into writing a simple blogpost seem unimportant. It's amazing to note that something that occupied my mind in my every waking minute could mean nothing at a later point in life. Time does heal!

Oh and also it's pretty interesting that there's also so much that has not changed a bit in my life. Like my addiction to twitter or playing games (I've reinstalled Hay day that I first started in 2014). And websites like Instagram and Pinterest which started as a basic image sharing app have gone on to become sensational! My love for photography, designing stuff hasn't changed a bit. I am still creating wallpapers for desktop and mobile just like I used to do back in those days. (You can check it out here)

Maybe this looking back rekindles my interest in writing. Maybe I would write more on this blog than I do on my personal journal. Maybe I'll forget about this blog altogether. Who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment