Saturday, February 20, 2010

I me myself!

All about me, my experiences, my thoughts and my actions! :)
ABOUT ME:
A medicine student!
Studying at Tirunelveli medical college, Tirunelveli
A person who thinks I am not meant to be studying medicine, but fit enough to become a good doctor! I don't mean I don't like MBBS. I really enjoy it! And I am really proud to think that I'm going to become a doctor one day! All I meant was that I feel I didn't work that hard to join a Governement medical college and get a merit seat!
That's about my profession
About my hobbies... I love browsing the internet. I like to meddle with my computer. My computer will even cry if it could because I just make it go crazy and "HANG" itself! Then I like listening to music. I wanted to play the guitar and tried it. But it was only a disaster! Beware, I haven't given up yet!
I want to learn a lot of languages. Especially Malayalam and Hindi (just because I don't understand Hindi movies)
I like to be straight-forward, simple and honest! But I don't know how far I'm successful with the "Honesty" thing with my parents. But I love them as much as I love chocolates!!!
I fear my irresponsibility and also my laziness. I'm sure these are not going to help me in anyway to come up in life! And I don't like being irresponsible and lazy myself, but I can't help it!
I am new to writing and I'm not sure how to sequence all the above said lines! And now I don't know how to conclude this post!
So I'll just say... Bye, Take care, Be good! :)

1 comment:

  1. i am sure you are one as you discribed..... great to you see that you are writing a lot (rather than studying.... just kidding)..... may god bles you with all hapiness and fun

    take care sis....

    ReplyDelete