Saturday, February 20, 2010

My New Laptop!

It was a really exciting day today! I bought a new laptop. A Dell Inspiron 1464 laptop. "Cool Blue" colour. Core i3 processor, 2GB RAM, 250GB hard disk. This is all i wanted. And bought a few accessories for the laptop too... I was very happy about it, and happier when my mom said "It's nice, looks good"... My dad too was satisfied that it is worth the money he spent on it!
About the colour... I wanted a pink one. If I don't get pink, I thought i would go for green or red. But the sales people were against it and they said these colours would look horrible once they've faded. They suggested black or blue. I was sure I wanted something different. So chose Blue.
But when you give me a list of colours, shades of blue will be my last choice. I don't know how I developed an aversion towards that colour. I guess may be since my school uniform was Navy blue, I got bored of it, since I'd worn it for 12 years at school.
And may be that's why I can "tolerate" lighter shades of blue and not the darker ones.

And about the laptop... I haven't switched it on yet! This is so unlike me... Inspite of all the excitement and happiness, I haven't taken it.

Now I'm going to use it for the first time! I'm going to take my laptop... I'm going to experience it! Right now!

1 comment: